How long will it take to receive my order?
We use Royal Mail as our selected courier for all orders placed through the store.
Please consider the below before placing your order as we are unable to provide guaranteed delivery dates/times.
UK orders usually arrive within 5-7 working days but can take up to 14 days from order confirmation.
International orders usually arrive within 10 working days but can take up to 20 working days from order confirmation.
New information for our EU Customers
Will I be charged customs and Import fees?
Customs clearance charges and fees may be payable on items/goods entering the destination country including the EU from the UK. These depend on the contents’ value.
Items sent to the EU are subject VAT and duties in the EU. The value of goods thresholds are detailed below:
- Items valued at under €22 will remain part of the Low Value Consignment Relief (LVCR) Scheme for items sent to the EU and are not subject to VAT or duties until 1 July 2021 (subject to further extension date to be set by the EU).
- Items sent to the EU over €22 and below €150 may be taxed at the border and may incur a customs clearance/handling fee in the receiving country
- Items sent to the EU over €150 may attract VAT, customs duties and a clearance/handling fee
- The customs authorities in the destination country and the customs thresholds in place determine if charges are due on imported goods.
- The levels and thresholds of charges vary from country to country
We can’t be held responsible for any customs or import fees your country may charge. We declare the cost, weight and description of the contents to our courier at the time of dispatch and submit our customs data electronically to aid customs clearance.
If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we'd recommend contacting your local customs office for more information before placing your order.